246 24th Street Unit 2
– 2 bedroom/1 bathroom large gut renovated apartment
– Beautiful exposed brick leading up to the apartment entrance (new staircase almost complete)
– Brand new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Washer/dryer hook up in unit (landlord is not installing a washer/dryer but tenant can hook up their own)
– Newly installed intercom system with video call
– Modern finishes throughout the apartment
– Plank oak flooring
– Closets and extra storage space in each bedroom
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to rent this newly gut renovated, large 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment! The entire building has been fully renovated with beautiful exposed brick throughout, this will not last! Unit 3 has just been rented, unit 2 is still available ready to move in now.
Located in Greenwood Heights bordering Park Slope, Gowanus and Sunset Park you’re truly in one of the most sought after residential neighborhoods in Brooklyn. Just blocks from beautiful Prospect Park, Costco, Industry City and walking distance to local restaurants, retailers and more! Easy access to all public transit, just steps away from the 25th Street D, N, R and W train station as well as the B37 and B63 bus lines.
Pets accepted upon approval. Tenants pay their own utilities.
1st months rent
Property Type: Residential
Address: 246 24th Street
Square Feet: n/a
Year Built: n/a